What follows are the guidelines for the Classical Architecture Course within the TY Programme.
1) Each week there is a new handout. The handout must be read and summarised in ten to twenty salient points into your folder / hardback copy.
2) There is one key assignment: You must engage in one piece of personal research to be negotiated in class with the subject teacher. This will be graded and added to your portfolio.
3) The final exam will consist of a review of one of the City / City states that you have studied, and a review of one topic covered either in class or personally, which you will present from memory in the exam.
4) The handouts will be added backed up in class with video / documentary evidence and discussion of primary and secondary sources.
5) Hand outs will go up on this webpage once a week and can be downloaded in the event that you either missed a handout or lost one.
For preparation for the exam - running on Wednesday the 30th - at 11:15 - 12:15 -
You have two questions prepare the rise and fall of a city state that you enjoyed - Babylon - Alexandria List and discuss any piece of personal study you engaged with - - -